Saturday, November 3, 2007

Into The WILD!!...a must see!




FRESH NATURAL AIR, ENDLESS WILD LIFE, NOTHING BUT THE HEARTBEAT OF TREES AND SOIL....this is living!!

Wow. Last night I went to an irish pub and had a pint of smooth guinness with a friend. With intention of seeing a recommended movie from a friend we showed up right on time. Took our seats in this ancient old theatre dedicated to the incredible art of independant film.

Two and half hours, embarking on this journey based on a true story......intense, powerful, and simple.

I walked out of that movie, challenged, convicted, and emotionally scattered.

I can't describe the amount of sensativity I had to both the specific character and the storyline.

I crave freedom and I constantly have such a hard tug for the wild heart of a man.

Please go see this movie. It is well worth the 8 dollars.

I would love to hear feedback once you see it!

....ahhh save us from drowning in so many of today's lies!

No comments: