Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"happiness is only real when shared"


AH.
(pictured above: a few of the most incredible people I came to know and love in our Roscommon, IRELAND family)

Just two blocks away from my apartment....

The Kickhouse. A group of people that are so accepting, loving, and authentic...

I am excited, curious, and more than willing to continue developing relationship and community through and with them!

The power of small groups.......---> people coming together to listen, support, and encourage one another.

I craaaave it!

Tonight we had an incredible group where one of the guys spilled his entire life story.

We started at 7:30 and didn't get out until 11.

Powerful!

If you have ever been curious about joining one...or also feel the craaaaaving to be apart of one.

SEARCH!!!! AND TAKE THE RISK.

Whether its through church, sport, community meetings, ahhh....anything.

Find it! and be open to the constant pricking and prodding at your own heart, passions, or questions.

Also...be prepared to master the under appreciated art of listening!

LOVE IT

I will be sharing.............ahhh.. my crazy life story in a couple weeks!

No comments: