Monday, October 15, 2007

...thought


I was having a really tough day today...don't know why? I just woke up cranked...frustrated...and not in the mood for what life had.

It got worse and I kept staring down the dark hallway of thought like it was an endless tunnel of uncertainty and unknowns....

Then I started talking to someone in class, someone I had never spoken to.....I began laughing...and making fun of how they communicated...."as those of you that know me"..i tend to enjoy the art of "mocking".....

My entire perspective changed and I'm now bleeding with optimism...

AHHH... life is all perspective people.......we have so much to be happy about...

my advice to those that can relate:-->get over yourself for awhile and focus on how great someone else is....

blah...

No comments: