Sunday, February 22, 2009

... ...


I just got off the phone with my mother. With whom btw...is an incredible woman who has so naturally given much of her life to others...

We laughed and reflected on the "routine" of modern day living for half an hour.

Can we trust our guts...when we feel like life is "flying-by"...?
Do we have what it takes to burn our schedule to get our spark back?

Jesus.

I build my values on his teachings. He asks us to lay everything down that would drive us further from love (for others and our self)...

What is good and what is bad?

Too much time and energy has gone into this question...regarding our choices...our dreams...our values...our thoughts...etc.

I ask you - & I ask myself to lay down the idea of Good and Bad...put it down...wrap it up. and throw it out.

we are called to live.
We are called to enjoy.
We are called to give.
...and ultimately we are called to something so much bigger than our eyes, ears, and noses can muster up.

Relax - be more present in your relationships - and trust...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. If you wrote a column that basically reminded us how beautiful life, relationships, love, belief etc are, i know it would make the world a better place. I would read it. You have a gift!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. Your thoughts are so real and true! You Stalls kids really have a talent! I hope all is well and I hope you don't think I am to weird finding your blog but because I am reading Tracy's I clicked on your name and started reading yours too! :)
-A. Gates